Dr. James Brazil and our entire team, including Dr. Hugh Nymeyer, Physician Assistants, Medical Assistants, Cosmetic Providers and Professional Staff, are honored and humbled to be chosen the BEST dermatology office in the South Sound.
We take seriously our role in helping patients with their skincare needs. And now we’re proud to carry the torch as the GOLD standard for Excellence in medical, surgical & cosmetic dermatologic care!
The Olympian’s Best of South Sound magazine asked us the following questions to better understand what makes OlyDerm so popular in the community. Read on for more insights into what differentiates and inspires us to be the best!
What about your business sets you apart?
Olympic Dermatology has:
- Two Board Certified Dermatologists
- Longevity of medical practice, our patients have counted on us for 22 years
- Highly trained, board supervised dermatology care and onsite medical supervision
- Hardworking team of experienced, expert, well-liked providers including Physician Assistants and Certified Medical Assistants
- Professional business office and front desk employees who put our patients first and ensure all are welcomed and supported
- Friendly, uplifting environment that seeks patient feedback to continually improve customer service
- Scientifically-proven medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology procedures and skin cancer management for individualized, safe, effective skin care
- Wide array of technologically-innovative treatments and medical equipment that offer the highest success rate
- Special recognition as the only medical facility in Washington to be recognized as a Center of Excellence by the Dermatology & Laser Industry
Why is your Dermatologist distinguished?
Board Certified Dermatologist, James Brazil, MD FAAD, has been practicing dermatology in Olympia for 31 years. He founded Olympic Dermatology in 2000 and is a hands-on physician leader overseeing all patient care.
- To expand the breadth of expertise and enable OlyDerm to care for even more patients, Dr. Brazil hired an additional Board Certified Dermatologist, Dr. Hugh Nymeyer.
- Dr. Brazil has special interests in skin cancer excision, skin reconstruction, cosmetic dermatology, skin rejuvenation and body contouring. He and the American Academy of Dermatology believe the best dermatologic patient care is delivered when a Board Certified Dermatologist provides direct care or direct, on-site supervision to all non-dermatologist staff.
- Dr. Brazil and OlyDerm have introduced state-of-the-art medications and technology to the South Sound area to ensure the best possible patient care. Both are integrated into the fabric of our community, supporting the arts, education and social issues.