The first and only FDA-approved injectable gel to instantly “lift your face,” Voluma® XC corrects age-related, sagging skin and volume loss in adults 21 and older.
Voluma is made of hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring complex sugar. One treatment instantly contours and lifts your cheeks and mid face with results lasting for up to two years with optimal treatment.
See how it works in this short video.
You probably noticed your face changing over time. As you age, your skin loses elasticity and moisture and begins to sag. This normal aging process saps facial volume and creates folds, lines and wrinkles including:
- Parentheses lines that run vertically from the nose to the corners of the mouth
- Vertical lip lines that can appear over time
- Corner lines that form where the upper lip and lower lip meet
- Marionette lines that form below the corners of the mouth creating a frown
Traditional facelifts are passé because they’re too expensive, invasive and require significant down time.
But “liquid facelifts,” using dermal fillers like Voluma, really work to take years off your appearance, giving you a smooth, youthful face.
Correctly and expertly injected, Voluma is affordable, safe and instant with no downtime. Used on its own for facial contour and lift, or in combination with Radiesse, Juvederm and/or Botox for added volume, it will rejuvenate your appearance and create a new, younger looking you.
Those who’ve tried it say:
“I look like me but more youthful.”
“The results were instant. I love the way I look.”
“I’ll grow old gracefully but not passively.”
“I see the natural looking results I wanted.”
“I will absolutely consider these treatments again.”
|Before Voluma XC Treatment||After Voluma XC Treatment|
This may not represent all outcomes of this procedure.
We recommend patients have at least two syringes injected, and perhaps more, depending on your goals. The experienced providers at Olympic Dermatology know how to:
- expertly assess the best application of Voluma just for you
- inject in just the right places for optimal lift and natural contours
- maximize the benefits of Voluma alone, or in conjunction with complementary dermal fillers, to achieve success and a younger looking you.
- Instant, natural-looking results that last up to two years with optimal treatment
- The non-surgical injection process can be performed during a brief office visit
- It’s from Allergan, the #1 selling family of fillers, made with proprietary technology and containing lidocaine to improve treatment comfort
A majority of patients do well with Voluma injections but some mild to moderate side effects are possible, lasting a week or less. The most common may include temporary redness, pain/tenderness, firmness, swelling, lumps/bumps, bruising, itching, or discoloration near the injection site.
Voluma shouldn’t be used by those who are allergic to lidocaine, have severe allergies and allergic reactions, or who are allergic to the gram-positive bacterial proteins used to make Voluma.
Save when you use the Brilliant Distinctions (BD) program. Sign up and tell us about your membership when you purchase this and other Allergan products and services. As a BD member you get reward points you can redeem toward instant savings on Botox, Juvederm, Voluma, Kybella, SkinMedica and Latisse at Olympic Dermatology.