Olympic Dermatology and COVID-19
Olympic Dermatology & Laser Clinic has been here to help you for over 20 years, and we will continue to be our community’s most trusted skin care center for years to come. Our providers and staff are dedicated to serving you during this challenging time. Safety and quality of care are our top priorities. Our intent is to make our office one of the safest places outside of your home!
What should you expect at your appointment?
Since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, we added many additional safety measures to keep you and your family safe:
- All visitors are required to wear a hands-free mask (or face covering) over your mouth and nose. Face shields alone will not be permitted. If you do not come wearing one, we will ask you to wear one or reschedule your appointment. Please call our office in advance if you need to arrange accommodation.
- All visitors will be screened and/or examined for symptoms of illness prior to going back to the exam room.
- We will allow one vaccinated guest with you to your appointment. If not vaccinated, only essential guests will be invited inside, such as a caretaker, parent, or translator.
- We ask that you be courteous to others and practice social distancing. If you prefer to wait in your vehicle, we are happy to accommodate.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout our clinic for use, as well as special signage in every patient care area about handwashing and prevention of spread of disease.
- We are also offer no-contact options, such a teledermatology appointments! Find out more about how it works and request an appointment.
- We are checking our employees’ temperatures to ensure no one is working with flu-like symptoms. Anyone identified with an elevated temperature or illness will be sent home.
- More aggressive cleaning protocols, including regularly disinfecting all high-touch areas, occur regularly throughout the day.
- Medical grade sanitizer is used to clean between every patient in exam rooms and our lobby.
- Staff are wearing protective equipment when appropriate to ensure everyone’s safety.
We look forward to seeing you soon! We are committed to continuing providing you with excellent care in a clean, safe environment. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns.
For more information, please see additional resource pages below: