Do You Know? Epionce products are beneficial for the whole family!
Healthy skin is for everyone including babies, children, teens, men, elderly and of course women
Epionce products are adaptable to any skin type, age or gender, and don’t cause the irritation many other products do. Care for your family’s skin with simple, consistent daily regimens that focus on cleansing skin of impurities, repairing the skin barrier for healthy skin function and protecting from damaging UVA and UVB rays.
How Epionce Helps
- Anti-inflammatory technology blocks chronic inflammation that leads to redness, irritation and skin disease.
- Cholesterol-dominant and ceramide-rich formulations help repair and fortify the skin barrier.
- By optimizing skin health, the visible appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and photoaging improves and helps prevent future skin concerns.
- Targets other concerns like acne, eczema, sensitive skin, keratosis pilaris and psoriasis.
- Gentle botanical ingredients are safe for even the most sensitive skin including infants and the elderly.
Is Epionce just for women?
Not at all! Epionce is ideal for everyone, and is even safe for young children, teens and the elderly. Epionce was developed by dermatologist Dr. Carl Thornfeldt to help all patients. He was in search of a product that could address skin conditions he was seeing in his patients, and in the process he discovered their skin was looking healthier and younger. Epionce is based on original scientific research that has been backed by multiple clinical studies, not just industry trends.
I want to really get serious about a preventative anti-aging regimen now that I am in my 30s, what do you recommend?
The entire Epionce line works to target two factors of aging: chronic inflammation and a damaged skin barrier. Start on a basic Epionce regimen, consisting of a cleanser, Lytic and Renewal Facial product for your skin type, plus a sunscreen every day. If you’d like to boost results, Intense Defense Serum is a clinically proven multivitamin anti-aging serum to help stimulate skin rejuvenation.
Does Epionce make products that my husband and son can use?
Yes! The Epionce line is very versatile and can be used by the whole family. Keep Lytic Gel Cleanser in the shower, so they can both use it on the face and body as a shaving product or as a shampoo. Men of all ages love it because it keeps skin clean and feeling cool and refreshed. Some may prefer Purifying Wash instead. Encourage them to apply an SPF 50 in the morning each day, and Renewal Lite Facial Lotion in the evening. The sunscreen will protect against damaging UV rays, which show up on the skin later as fine lines and wrinkles or can lead to skin cancer. Renewal Lite Facial Lotion is a light-weight moisturizer that will also calm inflammation and redness and strengthen the skin’s protective barrier.
Which Epionce products should my teen be using for acne and oily skin?
To encourage consistency, have them start with a very simple regimen. Put Lytic Gel Cleanser or Purifying Wash in the shower to cleanse skin of impurities, including dirt and oil. To simplify the routine so they want to keep using it, provide sunscreen to apply in the morning and Renewal Lite Facial Lotion at night. If breakouts are a big concern, add Purifying Toner, a Lytic for their skin type, or even Purifying Spot Gel.
My baby has white and yellow scales on her head. What should I do?
This is a benign condition known as cradle cap that usually clears up in a few months, but you can help address it faster with Epionce products. Apply Lite Lytic Tx overnight to baby’s head to help decrease scale and smooth skin. Wash baby’s scalp with Lytic Gel Cleanser the following day and apply Medical Barrier Cream or Renewal Calming Cream to any irritated areas. Epionce products are clinically proven to be safe on the most delicate skin.
Epionce for the Whole Family
Women – Products to target signs of aging and for optimal skin health.
Daily Regimens for Women
- A cleanser for skin type washes away dirt, oil and makeup that leaves skin feeling and looking dull
- Lytic products help retexturize skin and clean out pores
- Renewal Facial products are clinically proven when used with a Lytic product to provide superior anti-aging results
- Daily Shield Tinted SPF 50 combines a slight tint with broad-spectrum SPF 50 for effective sun protection Skin Concerns
- Intense Defense Serum is clinically proven to reduce signs of aging and support optimal skin health
- Purifying Wash and Purifying Spot Gel were created with the challenges of adult acne in mind; active ingredients rapidly reduce acne breakouts
- The neck and décolleté is often forgotten, but Intensive Nourishing Cream combines all three Epionce technologies to provide the most hydration and skin rejuvenation
Baby – Gentle ingredients address the most sensitive skin.
Skin Concerns for Baby
- Use Lite Lytic Tx for cradle cap by leaving on trouble areas overnight; Lytic Gel Cleanser can be used as a gentle shampoo to wash the skin the following day
- Medical Barrier Cream or Renewal Calming Cream are safe to use for even the most dry, itching, sensitive skin – including baby or child’s face, arms and legs
Elderly – Powerful, yet gentle formulations for thinned skin.
Skin Concerns for Elderly
- Stubborn skin conditions such as sebaceous hyperplasia and senile comedones are clinically proven to be significantly reduced with the use of Lite Lytic Tx and Lytic Tx
- Very dry, thin skin can benefit from Intensive Nourishing Cream and Medical Barrier Cream
Men – Simple regimens are best to encourage consistent use.
Daily Regimens for Men
- Lytic Gel Cleanser is ideal to cleanse skin of impurities and leave it feeling calm and cool
- Ultra Shield SPF 50 is a broad-spectrum sunscreen that is quick-absorbing so male patients won’t have to worry about the look of sunscreen on their skin
- Renewal Lite Facial lotion at night calms inflammation, with a light consistency that won’t feel greasy or heavy Skin Concerns
- Renewal Lite Facial Lotion is key for men to help reverse fine lines and wrinkles
- Encourage daily sunscreen use to prevent skin cancer
- Milky Lotion Cleanser, Lytic Gel Cleanser or Enriched Body Cream make great substitutes for shaving creams or gels to help prevent razor burn
- Recommend Lytic Gel Cleanser and Purifying Toner after shaving to prevent ingrown hairs (pseudofolliculitis)
Children + Teens – Focus on the basics for a simple routine.
Basic Regimen for Children + Teens
- Include a cleanser and Renewal Facial product for skin type, plus sunscreen every day; add Toners, Lytics or Renewal body products as needed Skin Concerns
- Lytic Gel Cleanser and Purifying Wash address acne breakouts on the face and body, and a Lytic product diminishes consistent breakouts; Renewal Facial products are key for anti-inflammatory and barrier repair to prevent future skin issues
- Eczema is a common skin condition that can affect every aspect of the child’s life; Renewal Calming Cream may be applied throughout the day to calm inflammation and itch