The Top 10 signs
How to recognize medical excellence & why it’s important for you, the patient
Which skin care provider is right for you?
How do you recognize excellence in a medical practice?
At Olympic Dermatology, we think it should be very straightforward because quality and patient satisfaction depend on it.
Consider these Top 10 signs for medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology care you can trust:
- Board Certified Dermatologist like Dr. James Brazil, a 30 year veteran who founded Olympic Dermatology & Laser Clinic in 2000 and is a hands-on physician leader overseeing all care.
- Longevity of medical practice, Olympic Dermatology is celebrating 17 years in 2017.
- Highly trained, board supervised dermatology care and onsite medical supervision.
- A team of experienced, expert providers like those at Olympic Dermatology who average 23 years of service.
- Long time, professional and front desk employees, like those at Olympic Dermatology who average 22 years of experience.
- Continuing, extra education for employees and providers, like our program for medical assistants and support staff through the Association of Certified Dermatology Technicians.
- Friendly, welcoming environment that seeks patient feedback to continually improve customer service.
- Only scientifically-proven medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology procedures for individualized, safe, effective skin care.
- Wide array of technologically-innovative treatments and medical equipment that offer the highest success rate.
- Special recognition for expertise and quality care, Olympic Dermatology is the only medical facility in Washington to be recognized as a Center of Excellence by the Dermatology & Laser Industry.